Sunday, March 20, 2011

Save us Rex Grossman, you're our only hope!

My buddy Jeremy had an interesting post on his Facebook which has sparked some very fascinating conversation.  I thought you might want a glimpse of its value.  I applaud Jeremy for his silly(silly is a good thing) knowledge.  he can say something sporty and he has an opinion to back it up.  Jer can also get very passionate, just ask his broken Playstation controllers.  So when Jeremy made this post, I knew he was gonna spit fire.  I just have a slightly different view on the scenario, not necessarily correct, but different.  Afterwords I comment on the overall state of the Redskins and give a blueprint to success in DC.  It wasn't what I was planning to write but my fingers just did the talk and I let my heart bleed all over the keyboard...

Jeremy.  Facebook.  Redskins...
Jeremy: For the record, I hate Mike Shanahan. He has lost his mind. He was chased out of Denver, he will be chased out of DC.

Deborah: Hate is a strong word how about dislike instead.

Jason: Na

David Mann: Looks like you don't have to hate Hainsworth any more. 

Jason: Do you not like the benching Jeremy?? I like it!! McNabb's favorite target is the dirt, I'm done with that dude
Jeremy: I don't like it all. You think Sexy Rexy is better? Really? Have you lost your mind too? Every thing Shanny does has become a negative debacle. Haynesworth, The Detroit Benching, and now this. Just utter stupid nonsense. Reports are coming out that he's lost the locker room now, reports that they're doing it get money by preventing McNabb from completing some of his bonus goals, etc etc. I'm so sick of this.

Jason
Take his damn money!!! Bonus for what!?!?! Bonuses are intended for superior performance. I'm not getting a bonus at work this quarter but he can go in there, throw 2 more interceptions and cough up 7 more dirt balls and get a bonus because he throws for 300 yards from us being down all game!?!? Career high in INTs and you want a bonus? Forget that, keep the money.

Shanny blows. Kinda makes you want Zorn back because at least you know he didn't know what he was doing and if he ever learned along the way it might actually help the team. Well, this dude is supposed to know. And he doesn't. You do, to a level have to coddle players a bit. He doesn't seem to get that at all. That's part of being a leader.

Is Rex better? No! BUT!! If Donovan were to lead us to a 33-17 victory over the surging Cowboys IN Dallas, all of a sudden it looks like it might be a good idea to keep him around for a couple more years. And then we're screwed for the next 10 years. get used to it buddy, we're not gonna be a competitor until I'm nearing 40. It's just the way it is.

SEXY REXY is our only hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment